Friday, May 6, 2011

Words of love to my wife

Counting in days as you may pass by
walking through the miles as you say
wanting the ages that passed by
because all that I know is your love for me

Fields have been ploughed with the might of strengh
Days could be brightened by the strenght of the sun
Rivers are cleared by the rock and sand
But my love for you has always been a part of my heart

Though its just been a few months
The love that deepens
has always seemed to ripen
like the mountains that are frozen

Would carry you all down through life
till the years have counted mine
and would tie another knot
for you my sweet wife


1 comment:

Shruti said...

So sweet! This is such a cute of saying it. God bless you both.

Johnie.. I never knew you could write so well! I am pleasantly Surprised :)