Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Virtual Marriage to life.. A concept one should accept

Virtual marriage is something that we think about marriage before we get married itself. Most people live in a life of fantasy before marriage thinking to do things which they have dreamt of doing. Well is that the fact? Never!! Life after marriage and before marriage are different in every ways.
Linju keeps telling to me that before marriage I used to keep telling a lot of things which I never do now. Before marriage people talk a lot and try to be so close that they exagarate to some extent. Its not their fault, they live in a life of fantasy and dreams thinking that they would be like that to their spouce one day.

Now here comes the picture of an arranged marriage and Love marriage. In love marriage couples show all their love and try to be really nice unless they have some serious issues. Now this gives a wrong impression to the partner. Why is this so?

Its simple I wouldnt want to loose the person I love. I would want to be nice to her and give all my love to her. Wouldnt I ?
Now what is the difference between this and an arranged marriage? An arranged marriage if you dont get much time to know your spouse then you dont dream much but might just think what you may be in a couple of days or weeks. Well thats good enough.

Its usually the wives who keep complaining to their husbands about before marriage stuffs
You used to talk to me a lot before marriage now you dont even have time for me. you dont love me at all
This is a general way of expressing that men dont be the same after marriage. Men usually be themselves. They finish their work and if they are tired they just go to sleep unless they are in such good mood for a romance. But it does not mean that they dont love their wife or they dont care. Men dont express much. They see that everything is set for the family rather than the small talks and care which a woman would need a lot.
You dont help me in kitchen with anything. You used to tell me that you would help me and promised me all this before marriage
Men are lazy!! Lady that was just to show you that he loves you a would help you but that does not mean he would be with you the whole time in the kitchen. Just leave him alone and he will come to you when he feels so. Wait for him..

Now what are the complaints that men have to tell?? wait for that ..

3 comments:

Shruti said...

This is so true! I can imagine myslef complaining after marriage already :-D. I agree with all the things you said about life before marriage and after marriage.
But I believe men need to be a bit more expressive. because it's every women's concern.

John Alexander said...

Thats true Shruti.. Its every women's concern..
But just try it different.. try thinking the way men do. you may land up reaching his heart..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.