Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mummy-- Its my bottle

I just cant stop thinking about this incident. Because it just makes me laugh all the time.
"Thats my bottle, I need it" .
You might be thinking whats the scene. Well its a scene in my office where a guy comes to my cubic and says that he needs his bottle. How funny right?

Well here is how the whole thing starts................

Seeing that there is no water to drink, I go to the pantry to get some. I found that there were a few empty bottles and I took one and filled it. A guy from another team tells me that its his bottle and he was filling all the 7-8 empty bottles to take it back to his cubic. I said that I would get him another empty bottle from my cubic as I already filled this one and didnt want to fill another one. So I come back to my cubic and take a bottle from Shiny's Desk and go back to the pantry and hand it over to this fellow.

Now I come back to my cubic and start working chatting with Shiny and Rajendra. After some time a huge guy around 5'10 comes to me and ask " Did you take my bottle?". I was clueless about what he was talking about. I asked him back "your bottle?". He said , "yes, you just took my bottle from the pantry and I need it"

Everyone around us were stunned by this statement " I want my bottle back"
Shiny took this oppurtunity to get out of the illusion that she is hearing a KinderGarden kid asking for his water bottle. She said " How could you say this is your bottle? Is your name written on it?"

Our huge KG kid replies. I brought it, so its mine. I could not help laughing but tried to be calm and said. "I had given your collegue another bottle, Cant you use that?"
No came the reply. I need my bottle to drink.
(Just to let you guys know-Our office provides bottles at every cubic and bottles keep changing once the office boy fills it and brings it back. So we never get the same bottle at any time and cant claim any bottle as ours. When the office boys dont fill and give water, we do it ourselves)


So understanding his kiddish mind, I told " Your bottle is kept there and please take it"
He is happy like a kid who gets an extra chocolate and grabs his bottle and starts off.

Shiny dint want to leave him like that and she screams " There are a few more bottles over here baby boy. Take these too."
The KG kid leaves happy without even responding to the last sarcastic statement.

Wish I could see the KG kid again back next time for something else.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

its a good one John, I wish ki woh motu ek baar aur mil jaye n I offer him a milk bottle.....





Shiny

Unknown said...

✌️✌️✌️

Unknown said...

😄😄

Unknown said...

😄😄